Women are willing to sell their souls to the devil to stay young as long as possible. Judging by their looks, some of the young ladies did just that. This is their choice, genetics and/or conscious attitude towards grooming. Let's be happy for them and think of ourselves. To combat the signs of aging, you must know your enemies by sight. So you know when it's time to rejuvenate your face.
signs of aging
The first and sometimes only thing we attribute to the signs of aging are wrinkles. But these criteria are too global. You can see that skin is longing for a reset much earlier than wrinkles, crow's feet and other "magic" show up. The sooner you act, the more likely you are to turn back time.
It is worth paying attention to anti-aging procedures if:
- the skin has lost its elasticity, it is less elastic, the oval of the face is swollen;
- in the corners of the eyes, near the mouth, shallow mimic wrinkles appeared;
- the skin does not look fresh, gray, dullness appeared;
- Foci of acquired pigmentation not associated with UV rays are visible;
- there is a suspicion of hyperkeratosis of the skin, which is characterized by thickening.
As a final sign, facial hyperkeratosis is a serious problem. Pathology is associated with rapid cell division and violation of their desquamation. As a result, the update does not work as it should. In addition to thickening, the cover becomes less stretchy, there are problems with elasticity. How to act to normalize cell renewal without disturbing the skin - apply ascorbic acid, use vitamin A or tretinoin? It is better to choose modernity, safety and efficiency. This requires laser facial skin rejuvenation by an esthetician.
Laser facial rejuvenation
Why is laser peeling used in the treatment of hyperkeratosis? When such a problem arises, the person only needs a gentle, gentle action. Very aggressive acid treatments will only do harm. Which laser peeling is suitable? If there are problems with the desquamation of dead cells, a carbon peel is necessary. For its implementation, a carbon booster is used.
A high level of penetration of the rays starts the production of collagen and elastin. It turns out that the device fights both dandruff, tubercle (layering of dead cells) and wrinkles. Carbon peeling removes acne, rosacea. Fractional facial skin rejuvenation is performed using a CO2 laser, which is inferior to neodymium.
Advantages of the neodymium laser:
- used to solve a variety of problems, including tattoo removal, and does not cause serious damage;
- Neodymium laser rejuvenation can be performed at any time of the year, even in summer;
- Meshes, burns or bruises do not appear on the skin, maximum - redness;
- It is easy to use, even a novice beautician will cope with the device.
The neodymium laser will amaze you with the fact that it gives elasticity to the skin by triggering the synthesis of collagen and elastin. It returns an attractive shade to the face, smooths wrinkles, and also copes with various types of hyperpigmentation, starting with birthmarks, age spots and ending with tattoos. Carbon peeling - and no layering of dead cells or acne rosacea. Just beautiful, clean, rejuvenated skin. You are beautiful with a neodymium laser!