A successful solution to age-related changes in the skin of the face that excites the female half was found in 2004. The main component of the youth elixir is plasma with a high content of platelets, which is released from the patient's blood. Hence the technique is called a plasma face lift. They are discussed further.
The essence of technology
Plasma facelift is an innovative technology to combat aging, mature skin. The technique is based on the injection of treated plasma obtained from the patient's blood. The substance is called platelet autoplasm. The injection magically activates the body's own production of hyaluronic acid and collagen, stimulates the accelerated division of stem cells and has a positive effect on skin function.
Thanks to scientists, an innovative technology came from medicine into cosmetics. A young plasma rejuvenation procedure (less than 20 years old) is popular and used in reputable clinics for its significant results and health safety.
Advantages and disadvantages of plasma lifting
The main advantage of the facial rejuvenation method is its effective action from within the cells, reprogramming the regeneration processes, renewing the skin tissue and stimulating the accelerated synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers.
Rejection of the injection, allergic reactions or side effects associated with the active substance are again excluded. The procedure only involves the patient's autoplasm - no foreign proteins or cellular components.
Plasmolifting can be combined with RF face lifts and other salon methods for rejuvenation.
It should be noted that processed plasma rejuvenation has small age restrictions. It is recommended for patients aged 25-60 years.
The disadvantages of lifting technology are:
- any injection is a violation of the integrity of the surface of the skin, therefore there is a risk of infection;
- the procedure is accompanied by slight pain during blood collection, direct injection into the skin;
- insufficient compliance by the clinic with hygienic and hygienic standards, violation of the disinfection of medical equipment (for example, centrifuge tubes) threatens possible infection with viral hepatitis, HIV, syphilis and other diseases that can be transmitted through the blood of a previous client;
- the risk of activation of viruses that were in the blood and did not manifest in any way (for example, herpes);
You won't be able to see the immediate effects on the first day. The body needs to start the mechanism of rejuvenation and reproduction of the dermis. Hence, you have to endure with the expected effect.
Indications and positive effects of the technique
With plasma lifting you can eliminate or noticeably reduce the following facial impurities:
- Stretch marks, scars;
- Facial expressions, wrinkles of age;
- vascular network;
- Photoaging of the skin with age;
- Acne, psoriasis and dermatological diseases;
- excessive pigmentation;
- the need to expedite tissue recovery after laser, chemical peel, and ablative rejuvenation procedures.
Unfortunately, the first visible improvements will be noticeable after a week. The rejuvenation process takes up to six months. However, you will be satisfied with the results:
- general effect of facial rejuvenation,
- bright and healthy color;
- imitate, age wrinkles disappear;
- the tone and relief of the face are balanced;
- Scars, stretch marks, and scars become less noticeable;
- Cure acne and acne;
- Hyperpigmentation, dry skin will go away;
- the contours of the face are tightened, given a clear outline;
- Side effects of cosmetic procedures, ultraviolet burns quickly go away;
- the aging process is slowed down by the increase in the synthesized collagen fibers, the normalization of the water balance in the cells, the oxygen saturation and the active regeneration function of the skin.
Contraindications to plasma lifting
Plasmolifting is categorically contraindicated in such disorders of the patient's health as:
- acute and aggravated chronic diseases;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Diseases of an infectious and autoimmune nature;
- HIV infection,
- Hepatitis B, C;
- Pregnancy and breast feeding period;
- Bleeding disorders, hemophilia;
- mental disorders, epilepsy;
- Immunodeficiency in the client's body.
Plasma lifting procedure
It is worth noting that this technique is carried out exclusively in specialized clinics and medical centers with expensive equipment by a qualified specialist. It is not possible to carry out the procedure at home.
Facial rejuvenation using this technique requires a preparatory phase. It provides:
- Delivery of 4 blood tests: for HIV, hepatitis B, C and AT up to Treponema pallidum (total). It is not necessary to conduct tests in the clinic of the procedure. A completed form with the stamp of another laboratory is also valid;
- Withdrawal of 10-20 ml of venous blood for the preparation of therapeutic plasma.
The injection takes place in the clinic in the presence of the customer and comprises the following steps:
- 1-2 disposable tubes filled with the drawn blood are placed in a special, small-sized centrifuge.
- The centrifuge begins to spin quickly, the blood is divided into several fractions with different densities. This plasma is poor, platelet-rich plasma and red blood cells. The tubes have a special coating to prevent the blood from clotting.
- Only platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is used for plasma lifting. The number of platelets in 1 ml of plasma reaches 1 million.
Injection preparation takes about 15 minutes, strictly following the sequence and technology of the procedure. Then the resulting substance is injected into the inner layers of the dermis directly into problem areas using a syringe with a thin needle (as in mesotherapy).
Cases of cutaneous non-invasive plasma lifting are allowed. This technique ensures the distribution of the resulting drug to problem areas without injections.
A plasma skin rejuvenation session lasts 20-60 minutes, depending on the size of the defects being treated. It is recommended to repeat the injection session after 1-2 weeks. Typically, the course of plasma treatment is 4-6 visits.
How to prepare for the procedure
Plasmolifting is a planned, not a temporary, action. Doing tests and consulting a doctor is not everything. To make the procedure more effective, 2-3 days before the procedure is recommended:
- refuse to take medicinal anti- and procoagulants, aspirin and citramone;
- do not drink alcohol, do not smoke;
- drink more water (more than 2 liters per day);
- exclude fatty, spicy and unhealthy foods (e. g. chips), pay attention to anti-aging foods and fresh vegetables, fruits;
- Reduce or stop physical activity if possible.
As for the day of the plasmolift, it is undesirable 3 hours before the start of the procedure.
Subtleties and combination with other methods of rejuvenation
Absolute sterility, strict adherence to the requirements of septic and antiseptic drugs by the clinic is the main condition for the procedure. Therefore, when choosing a clinic, pay attention to the availability of the relevant documents:
- Permission to practice medical activities;
- Admission to the clinic to work with blood and its derivatives;
- Certificate for plasma lifting.
The harmlessness to health and the effectiveness of the technology depend on this.
Storing, freezing or transporting finished plasma is not permitted. It is therefore important that the injection is given in your presence.
There may be bruises and bruises at the injection sites. Don't worry, they will go away on their own in 2-3 days.
Rehabilitation measures are not required. However, it is necessary to avoid excessive exposure to ultraviolet radiation. It is better to postpone visits to the solarium, sauna and swimming pool for a short time.
Plasma lifting is combined with laser facial skin rejuvenation. Many specialist clinics also offer fractionated technology. This approach will amplify and prolong the effect achieved.
A comprehensive approach to skin aging
Don't just rely on the result of the plasma lifting. Organize proper care, nutrition and a healthy lifestyle with adequate sleep for up to 8 hours.
Do not forget about massage and facial exercises. Such exercises keep the skin tissues in perfect shape.
Plasma lifting enables you to continue using anti-aging cosmetics that you have made yourself. Many recipes made from seaweed or natural olive oil, rich in nutrients.
Plasma rejuvenation costs
Plasmolifting is a fairly expensive skin rejuvenation technique. This is due to expensive equipment that receives documents for its implementation.
The cost of the procedure depends on the size of the problem area and the prestige of the clinic. Be sure to check the availability of the relevant approval documents. The overestimated cost of the procedure is also unacceptable, possibly the clinic's violation of a patented technique (imported equipment, test tubes - this is already a discrepancy).
Be careful when choosing a clinic to get an effect that justifies the investment.