Every woman knows that you can guess the age by the condition and appearance of the hands. Therefore, to keep in shape, we must remember that hand rejuvenation is a necessary procedure. Due to a thin layer of subcutaneous fatty tissue, the skin of the hands ages quite quickly, becomes dry, and wrinkles appear.
In addition, it is constantly exposed to ultraviolet radiation, cold, wind, aggressive chemical and mechanical stress.
Unfortunately, rubber gloves are not popular with our women for cleaning, so household chemicals irritate and damage sensitive skin.
It is not always possible to find the time and money to go to a beauty salon, but hand skin rejuvenation is also possible at home. It is believed that hand tapering consists of two blocks of maintenance procedures. The first block is the prevention of premature skin aging and the second is the restoration of damaged and tired skin. Folk remedies used for rejuvenation provide protection, moisture, and nutrition.
Prevention of premature aging
Preventive measures to rejuvenate the hands include measures to protect against various environmental influences. It is entirely possible to do this at home.
Before leaving the house in bad weather, you need to put on protective equipment. In the cold and wind, you can rub sunflower or olive oil into your skin. It prevents redness and cracks.
Always wear gloves when handling household chemicals.
After cleaning, it is advisable to spend a quarter of an hour on hand care with a salt bath. When sea salt is not available, essential oils of orange, grapefruit, or eucalyptus will do.
Hand rejuvenation recipes
Use one of the following recipes to freshen up your hands and make them soft, smooth, and well-groomed.
- Herbal lotion.Calendula and chamomile (1 tablespoon each) need to pour hot water (0. 1 l) over them and leave for half an hour. Strain, add a spoonful of glycerin. According to reviews, you need to apply the lotion 2-3 times a day to get the effect.
- Vegetable mask.Take any vegetable (such as carrots or cucumber), chop and apply this composition to your hands. Rinse off after ½ hour, brush hands with olive oil. This mask nourishes and moisturizes well.
- Potato mask.Hand rejuvenation can be done with a potato mask. Mash two boiled potatoes and mix with warm milk (a couple of spoons), add a spoon of olive oil. Spread this mixture on your hands and put on polyethylene gloves for half an hour, then rinse your brushes. You need to do the mask once a day for 7 days.
- Egg mask.Beat the egg yolks and add a few drops of lemon juice and a spoonful of oil. Leave the resulting mass on the brushes for 20 minutes.
- Paraffin bath.Melt cosmetic paraffin, cool to an acceptable temperature, immerse hands in the bath for half an hour. Paraffin therapy nourishes and tones the skin.
The skin of the hands needs no less care than the skin of the face and body. Pamper your hands as often as possible - do masks, massages, baths. And they will surely inspire you with their ideal state.