Fractional rejuvenation is a cosmetic procedure in which the technique of thermal action is applied to the layers of the skin with a laser to remove defects and signs of aging. Professional laser facial rejuvenation can be performed in a special facility.
- Application of an impact to the surface of the skin to stimulate the regeneration process in the cells.
- Accelerated tissue renewal through targeted exposure exclusively to defective areas with a gentle effect that excludes the appearance of scars or scars.
- Missing complications during the rehabilitation phase, regulated independently of the patient.
- Demonstration of a visual effect after the first session and 100% achievement of the desired result after several procedures (up to five).
- Execution without prior preparation.
- Compatibility with drugs that are given by injection.
- No change in the normal rhythm of life and work routine.
- The exposure is carried out without direct contact and painlessly, regardless of the age of the patient and the complexity of the problems to be solved.
With the technology of the laser you can remove the following:
- stretch marks;
- vascular network;
- age spots;
- other defects that deteriorate the beauty of the face.
A fractional taper will not be performed if:
- some allergic reactions and low immunity;
- acne, skin irritation and inflammation;
- infectious diseases during an exacerbation;
- diabetes, poor blood circulation and low blood clotting;
- neurological diseases;
- oncological pathologies;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Advice on the development of personal criteria taking into account the age of the patient as well as on determining the sequence of effects on problem areas and their depth.
- Anesthesia of the affected areas on the face.
- cleaning of traces of cosmetics and impurities.
- Exposure with a laser.
- Consolidation of the result by covering the affected areas with a special tool.
- Recommendations for the subsequent care of treated facial areas.
A specialized beautician carries out a session with a special laser technique for one hour.
Following the instructions of a specialist excludes the occurrence of complications. However, you should contact your doctor immediately if:
- Edema, redness and itching persist for several days;
- Sensations of pain increase;
- Scars or scars appear as a result of procedures.
Negative side effects can result from an inferior examination before the procedure, hidden health problems and poor professionalism on the part of the performer.
After the sessions, you need to take more vitamins, protect the skin from direct rays, and apply healing creams and ointments every day. With gentle care, the skin looks fresher, better and younger than before the procedure.