With increasing age, the skin loses its freshness and elasticity, and the first signs of aging appear. Wrinkles in the nasolabial folds, wrinkles in the corner of the eye, and other problems can be reduced with masks. You can easily feel at home with the following anti-aging masks.
What should be in anti aging face masks?
If you regularly use maskswith avocado oils, you may notice a slowdown in the development of wrinkles. The oil provides moisture, binds moisture in the skin and prevents further dehydration. The product can easily be combined with other natural ingredients for anti-aging masks.
Cucumber- contains antioxidants and vitamins that smooth wrinkles and lighten age spots. The vegetable combats the effects of solar radiation, soothes the skin. Contains vitamin K to help eliminate dark circles. Vitamin B-5 helps retain moisture in the skin. The product is rich in silica - the main fighter against wrinkles.
Dead Sea mudhas beneficial properties for skin rejuvenation. Firms, increases blood flow to cells, smooths fine lines and wrinkles. It removes toxins, stimulates the skin's ability to better absorb vitamins, proteins and minerals, and improves the effectiveness of other masks.
Carrots- a source of antioxidants, contains vitamin A, which helps heal and heal the skin and reduces wrinkles. Homemade carrot mask recipes are time-consuming and require cooking carrot juice with the addition of cornstarch or sour cream. In no time, find ready-made masks with carrots.
Aloehas many benefits for the skin. The plant is effective against loss of elasticity and sagging skin. Improves collagen production, reduces wrinkles.
Honeyrefreshes and firms sensitive skin. It acts as a gentle exfoliant - it removes dead cells and stimulates the appearance of new ones. Ideal for humidification. The product goes well with avocado oil or coconut oil.
Banana- another source of antioxidants rich in vitamins E, A, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also contains vitamin B-6, which helps prevent dry, cracked skin. Banana combines with avocado pulp and oatmeal to remove dead cells and moisturize the upper layers of the epidermis.
Purchased anti-aging masks should contain:
- Alpha-lipoic acid- prevents signs of aging, soothes it, improves energy production in cells, reduces inflammation;
- Biotin- combats dry, flaky skin and cracks in the corners of the mouth. Natural resources of biotin: soy, avocado, eggs, cauliflower;
- Caffeine- a powerful antioxidant that constricts blood vessels, makes the skin elastic and protects against ultraviolet radiation;
- Glycolic Acid- increases collagen production, reduces skin manifestations of aging;
- green teahas antioxidant, regenerating, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties;
- Hyaluronic Acidis one of the best moisturizers that maintain skin elasticity.
Homemade anti-aging masks
If you are concerned about the signs of aging and want to reduce their appearance, consider applying homemade face masks. From the following effective anti aging mask options, choose the one that suits your individual skin needs.
Gelatine anti-wrinkle mask
Gelatin is a sticky liquid substance made from collagen. Used for pharmaceutical purposes - it smoothes, strengthens, rejuvenates and removes impurities. The product is effective as a stand-alone product, but when used with other ingredients such as milk, lemon, honey, its effects are even better.
Milk gelatin mask, cleanses and softens, smooths the wrinkles of the skin. Required ingredients: a couple of spoons of gelatin powder, 100 ml. Milk. Application:
- Pour gelatin powder into a container, pour in milk;
- Let the heat cool down to body temperature while stirring constantly;
- wash, apply the product all over the face;
- pay attention to particularly dry areas, leave for 30-40 minutes;
- Then carefully peel off the tape.
Attention!First of all, it is recommended to make sure that you are not allergic to gelatin the day before you apply the product.
Mask with honey and olive oil, gelatin exfoliates, nourishes and softens rough skin. Take a spoonful of gelatin powder, 1/1 tsp. Honey / olive oil. Usage:
- pour the powder with warm water, heat, dilute to a liquid state, combine with other components, mix; Bring
- to a comfortable temperature, spread over the face;
- Wait until the product is dry and hard.
- Remove residues.
Yeast masks for aging and problem skin
These masks have a rejuvenating effect because they contain many vitamins C, B, PP. Thanks to enzymes, amino acids, minerals, vitamins in yeast, masks even out skin folds, refresh the complexion. In the deep layers, yeast components intensively metabolize the fat in the skin and eliminate harmful substances.
Yeast removes shine, acne and comedones. They counteract inflammatory processes, improve the condition of fading, faded, often reddened skin.
Yeast anti-aging yoghurt maskfor women over 40. A fermented milk product normalizes fat production, yeast cleans the pores. Preparation:
- Combine a few tablespoons of yeast with a spoon of yogurt. You should get a thick paste.
- Spread the mixture on a clean face along the massage lines. Wait half an hour. Rinse
- with water.
Banana and olive oil maskfor women over 40, for combination skin:
- peel the banana, mash it;
- add a spoonful of yeast and 2 tablespoons of oil; Stir
- , distribute on the skin;
- Wait 20 minutes, then wash off.
Mask made of sauerkraut, essential orange oilDryness:
- Finely chop the cabbage, add a spoonful of yeast;
- stir a few drops of oil;
- Cleanse the face and spread the mask after 15 minutes. wash up.
Face masks made from different types of clay
Anti-aging mask made from white clay, almond and jojoba oil and whole grain flour (recommended for women over 50). The latter product removes dead cells and protects against environmental influences. White clay promotes blood circulation and gently cleanses. Take 55-85 g of clay, a spoonful of whole wheat flour, 1/1 tsp. Jojoba, almond oil, mineral water. Preparation:
- combine some water with clay;
- add other ingredients to make a sticky paste;
- Spread the mixture on your neck and face, hold for 15 to 20 minutes, and then wash.
Bentonite clay mask with essential oils. Ingredients:
- 4 p. Apple Cider Vinegar;
- filtered purified water;
- spoon of honey;
- 1/1 drop of frankincense and lemon essential oils;
- 5 drops of rose hip oil;
- 2/2 spoons of bentonite clay and seaweed;
Combine vinegar, honey and oils in a non-metallic container (bentonite clay reacts with metal). Add the main component, seaweed, and stir with a non-metallic spoon. Pour water (can be replaced with aloe juice) and stir to the desired density. Spread over a clean face with your fingers, allow to dry. Wash your face after 10 minutes.
Mask with cherries and Indian healing clayfirms the skin and soothes dark spots. Application:
- take 4 ripe cherries, chop as much as possible;
- add a few spoons of Indian clay, add 3 drops of water, mix, leave on face (20 min. );
- Remove residues with cold water.
Yoghurt anti-aging masks
Anti-aging face mask made from lemon, yoghurt, egg white, papaya and honey rejuvenates, leaving the skin hydrated, radiant and elastic (especially recommended for women over 50). Papaya pulp removes dead cells, lemon juice releases antioxidants, whitens dark spots and stimulates collagen production. Protein adds energy and narrows pores. Ingredients: egg white, 1/2 lemon juice, 1 papaya pulp, a few tablespoons of yogurt, a spoon of honey. Use of:
- peel the fruits, cut them into pieces and chop them with a blender.
- add other products to the finished pulp, beat into a paste; Spread
- evenly on face and neck with a brush; Hold
- for 15-20 minutes, rinse.
Yogurt mask with papaya pulp and coconut oil. Coconut oil softens and nourishes. Papain, a papaya enzyme, removes dead cells. Preparation:
- mix equal parts papaya, yogurt and then add a little coconut oil; Apply
- for 5 minutes. on the face after the face becomes young and fresh again.
Orange peel yoghurt face maskremoves wrinkles and gives a natural shine. Orange peel contains a lot of vitamin C and perfectly protects against the harmful effects of the sun. Preparation:
- Combine dry orange peel powder (1 tablespoon) with a few tablespoons of yogurt and spread the product on your face.
- wait until it is dry, then rinse off.
Important!Greek yogurt is a powerful source of protein and lactic acids. Its components nourish, moisturize and reduce pores. It is used as a standalone product for the mask.
Protein face mask - the best lifting
Peach protein mask has a firming and refreshing effect. Protein reduces the fat content and gives elasticity. Usage:
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl, mash the peach pulp; Mix
- , spread over face and neck with stroking movements;
- wait half an hour, remove leftovers.
Protein anti-wrinkle cucumber maskfor a healthy complexion (especially recommended for women over 60). Cucumber increases cell production. Preparation:
- take a cucumber (1 small), chop, add protein;
- with additional ingredients: a spoon of lime juice, some apple puree, crushed mint leaves;
- Stir, leave on face (20 min. ).
Anti-aging mask with honey and protein(especially recommended for women over 60). To prepare: a spoonful of honey, 4 drops of essential oils (sage, lavender, citrus, patchouli or lemon), 1 protein. Application:
- mixes the components into a paste; Hold
- on face for 20 minutes, wash.
Algae, protein, orange and honey mask. Prepare: a couple of tablespoons of seaweed (seaweed), a spoon of honey, 1 tsp. freshly squeezed orange juice, egg white. Application:
- combine the products, stir until smooth;
- Use a brush and evenly cover a clean neck and face.
- wait 15 minutes, wash with hot and then cold water.
Mask for skin aging with aloe
Rejuvenating peeling mask with sea salt, essential lavender oils and aloe juice. The product is suitable for the face, body. Salt will soften, cleanse and restore the skin, aloe will renew cells, and lavender will improve blood circulation. Preparation:
- mix ½ tbsp. Salt, ¼ tbsp. pure juice or aloe vera gel, ¼ tbsp. essential oil, the mixture should be thick; Apply
- to the face and body and rub gently into the skin in circular movements;
- then take a contrast shower.
Algae, aloe vera and honey maskcleanses and rejuvenates with the natural properties of seaweed. Also moisturizes, gives elasticity and suppleness. Ingredients: 1 tsp. Aloe vera gel, 1 teaspoon honey, 2 cucumber slices, 1 teaspoon. Seaweed. Application:
- heat the honey, then add the seaweed powder, mix;
- let the mixture cool down (10 min. ), pour in aloe gel;
- evenly distribute the mixture on the face and neck, put the cucumber rings on the eye sockets;
- wait 10 minutes. until dry, then wash.
Soothing mask made of aloe, green tonefor aging skin. Green clay has a moisturizing, calming effect, removes toxins and regenerates the skin. Take: a spoonful of aloe gel, a spoonful of green clay, a spoonful of rose water, a few slices of cucumber. Manufacturing process:
- First, mix rose water with clay in a non-metallic bowl.
- add aloe gel, mix thoroughly;
- Leave the prepared mixture on your face, let it dry and wash off with water.
Banana mask for radiant and wrinkle-free skin
Banana and honey mixture revitalizes rough, aging skin and gently cleanses. Components: a couple of slices of ripe banana, a spoon of honey. Preparation:
- mash a banana with a fork, put in a container, combine with honey; Mix
- thoroughly and distribute on cleansed skin; Hold
- for 15 minutes and remove excess material with massage movements (2-3 minutes).
Banana mask with yogurtfor dryness and sensitivity. Usage:
- Take a medium-sized fruit, puree it and combine it with a spoonful of yogurt. Spread
- over the face and neck, leave for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove excess material with cold water, use the mixture twice a week.
Banana mask with honey and cottage cheesegives rough, aging skin shine and suppleness. Use several times over two weeks for visible results. Ingredients: ripe banana, 4 tablespoons of cottage cheese, a couple of spoons of honey. Usage:
- chop the banana, mix with the remaining ingredients;
- grind to a homogeneous paste, heat to a comfortable temperature; Hold
- for 15 minutes, remove excess material as usual.
Masks with honey
Mask with avocado, cream, honey and carrots. Avocados contain vitamin E, carrots - antioxidants, and beta-carotene. Cream is lactic acid and protein, and honey is a leader in skin care products. Its advantages are not to be underestimated. An antiaging face mask improves the structure and tone of the skin, collagen production, and removes age spots. Take: carrots, egg whites, 2 tbsp. l. Cream, 1/4 avocado pulp, a spoonful of honey. Preparation:
- Boil the carrots, peel the avocados; Combine
- with other ingredients, beat with a mixer;
- spread the paste evenly on a clean face and neck;
- Wait 15 minutes, wash as usual.
Mask with red wine, green tea, egg white and honey
Helps against aging and gives silkiness. Prepare 2 tablespoons of red wine, egg white, a spoonful of honey and 3 g of matcha tea powder. Preparation:
- heat the honey a little, mix matcha and water (1/1);
- add protein, honey and wine, stir until smooth; Hold
- on face for 15 minutes and wash with running water.
Mask with lettuce, white clay, honey and mint
Take 5 lettuce leaves, white clay, a spoon of finely chopped mint leaves, half a spoon of honey and a little water. Preparation:
- grind lettuce leaves with a mixer, squeeze out the juice; Combine
- juice with mint leaves and honey, leave to rest for a few minutes;
- take sound (adjust the amount yourself);
- send to other products, mix;
- Spread the paste on the skin, wait 20 minutes and wash it off.
Strawberries contain vitamin C, so products containing this berry are particularly effective for people with oily skin. Berries are used to rejuvenate the skin, recover from scars and acne. Anti-aging Strawberry Coconut Protein and Coconut Oil Face Mask help with acne and acne. Coconut oil nourishes and the oil's natural antibacterial properties resist bacteria. Preparation:
- Mash 1 strawberry, combine with protein;
- pour a spoonful of coconut oil; Leave on for 5 minutes, then wash.
Strawberry mask with sweet potatoes anti-aging. Ingredients: half a sweet potato, peeled and diced, 3 large strawberries, a little honey, a capsule of vitamin E oil solution. Preparation:
- mix the ingredients with a mixer; Spread
- on clean skin, avoiding eye and mouth areas;
- wait 10 minutes, remove residues with water;
- If extra hydration is required, use coconut / olive oil.
For the anti-aging mask for strawberry honeytake 3 strawberries and a couple of spoons of honey. Usage:
- mash the berries, combine with honey;
- leave on for 20 minutes, allow to dry;
- After drying, remove the residue with a damp cloth.
Important!Vitamin E oil solution smooths wrinkles and creases, improves firmness and elasticity. Protects against sagging and wilting of the skin. It is easy to combine with other components in masks: with fermented milk products, honey, essential oils, cucumbers and coffee grounds.
Tips and rules for aging skin
- Limit the sun exposure. Harmful ultraviolet rays are the number one cause of premature aging. To prevent harmful effects, it is recommended to apply sunscreen daily in all weather conditions. Choose light textures - don't clog pores.
- Choose the right sleeping position. Improper posture is the number one cause of wrinkles. Try to get used to sleeping on your back to avoid puppet lines around the mouth and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Follow the facial expressions. Broken skin is caused by repeated movements (laughing, smiling, yawning, crying, surprise). Avoid unnecessary facial expressions, wear sunglasses to avoid squinting.
- Resist gravity, train your muscles. Gravity causes the muscles on the face to sag, especially those that are never used. When you exercise the subcutaneous muscles of the face, your face looks firmer and maintains a clear contour.
Living a healthy lifestyle, avoiding addiction and drinking plenty of water will also affect the condition of the skin on the face.
Reviews (from comments on the website)
"I have combination skin and clay masks that help me a lot! But I wanted to somehow diversify the usual clay application. I chose the option with white clay and oils, I will definitely try to prepare it. "
"I managed to make a couple of recipes with a banana, I really liked it. The skin became smooth and soft, I hope that the wrinkles will also decrease after a few uses. "
"There are still some strawberries left, I decided to make a mask. A very simple and easy recipe with coconut oil. This anti-aging face mask smells so . . . and it is also very pleasant to use. The skin looks clean and nourished, I will continue to use this scentrecipe. "